No products in the cart.
- 9.1. Revocation instruction
- 9.2. Consequences of revocation
- 9.3. Premature termination of the right of revocation
The user has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without having to give reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise this right the user must explicitly declare to
ProSiebenSat.1 Sports GmbH
(for example by letter, fax or e-mail) a valid reason why there should be a revocation of this contract.
A sample revocation form is available by clicking the link below, however it is not mandatory to use such form:
The deadline for revocation is deemed met if the revocation notice is transmitted before the end of the revocation period.
Should the user withdraw from the contract the Provider must reimburse all payments received from the user including delivery charges (except delivery costs resulting from a special type of delivery other than the standard delivery service) immediately, but at the latest within fourteen days from the day the notice of revocation has reached the Provider. For reimbursement the same method of payment shall be used as for the original registration transaction unless specific different arrangements have been made between the user and the Provider. The user will not incur extra charges for this reimbursement.
According to section § 356 article 5 BGB (German Civil Code) the right of revocation is terminated prematurely if digital content is provided on a non physical data carrier ahead of schedule when the Provider has started with the performance of the contract if the user has
1. specifically agreed that the Provider is entitled to start with the performance of the contract before expiry of the right of revocation and
2. the user has confirmed to have been made aware of the fact that with his permission to start the performance of the contract prior to the end of the revocation period this shall lead to losing the right of revocation.
End of revocation instruction